This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at technical persons who wish to learn how to implement a machine learning strategy while maximizing the use of big data.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Understand the evolution and trends for machine learning.
- Know how machine learning is being used across different industries.
- Become familiar with the tools, skills and services available to implement machine learning within an organization.
- Understand how machine learning can be used to enhance data mining and analysis.
- Learn what a data middle backend is, and how it is being used by businesses.
- Understand the role that big data and intelligent applications are playing across industries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of database concepts
- Experience with software application development
History, Evolution and Trends for Machine Learning
The Role of Big Data in Machine Learning
Infrastructure for Managing Big Data
Using Historical and Real-time Data to Predict Behavior
Case Study: Machine Learning Across Industries
Evaluating Existing Applications and Capabilities
Upskilling for Machine Learning
Tools for Implementing Machine Learning
Cloud vs On-Premise Services
Understanding the Data Middle Backend
Overview of Data Mining and Analysis
Combining Machine Learning with Data Mining
Case Study: Deploying Intelligent Applications to Deliver Personalized Experiences to Users
Summary and Conclusion