Microsoft offers many certifications and training programs and MCMDAA Windows 10 training is one of them. You can advance your career as an Azure Engineer or Microsoft Dynamics Administrators, upon successful completion of MCMDAA (Microsoft Certified Modern Desktop Associate) – Windows 10 course.
This course will help you get a comprehensive overview of the Microsoft Azure platform and Azure Cloud Infrastructure. Microsoft Azure Fundamental Certified is capable of working as an Azure Application Architect, as well. Through this course, you will learn how to deploy and maintain the windows, troubleshoot the connectivity, manage the data, policies, profiles, apps, and devices. This certification exam validates the capability of an individual to install, configure, and monitor Microsoft office and application software.
You have to complete two exams to earn this certification, Windows 10 exam and Managing Modern Desktop exam. Upon successful completion of these two exams, you will be recognized as a certified MCMDAA.
- The course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is recommended that you have prior knowledge of Microsoft Office and Application software packages.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 would be considered as an added advantage.
What will you gain after this course
- Upon successful completion of the MCMDAA course, you will be able to find a wide range of job opportunities. Besides that, you will be familiar with the most updated and latest technology of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office 365.
- You will be able to deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.