MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Windows 10 course is designed and developed to provide you with the necessary knowledge to pursue MCSA Windows 10 Certification. This certification will validate your expertise to control, configure, maintain, and manage a Windows 10 Enterprise edition. This course will provide you with a bird’s eye view regarding how an updated Windows Client Operating System provides required services to keep the IT-related operations of an organization up and running. Here, you will earn the required knowledge of Computer Networking to ensure an optimum data flow among the Windows client and server of an organization. Through this course, you will learn about the file system, file structure, and user authentication process of Windows 10, as well. This course will also provide you required knowledge on DBMS (Database Management System), as well.
- No specific prerequisite is mentioned for this certification.
- It is ideal to have at least one year or more working experience on any Windows client, but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- Through this course, you will get a comprehensive view of the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Here, you will learn how the processes work inside Windows 10. You can also measure how and why Windows 10 is different from another client Operating System.
- You will be recognized as a Microsoft certified Windows 10 professional.
- You can expand your job opportunities with the help of this certification