MCSE: Enterprise Device and Apps certification endorses that you have the required skills needed to manage devices in today’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) enterprises. This certification qualifies you for a career path that ranges from traditional desktop support technician to the enterprise management of BYOD devices and apps. This training course will prepare you to pass two exams to earn this certificate, and those exams are:
- Microsoft Course 20695 (Exam 70 – 695)
- Microsoft Course 20696 (Exam 70 – 696)
There will be 12 modules in Microsoft Course 20695 and another 12 modules in Microsoft Course 20696.
- MCSA: Windows 10 Certification OR
- MCSA: Windows 8 Certification OR
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
What will you gain after this course
- This course will help you to manage, maintain, and monitor the devices and apps under the IT infrastructure of the organization.
- You will be able to control access to data and devices with the help of this course.
- You may also expand your job opportunities with the help of this course.