Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS900 training course is designed for candidates looking for foundational level knowledge regarding the considerations and benefits of integrating cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. This training course focuses on the concepts of cloud computing which includes how to migrate the IT infrastructure of the cloud, a comprehensive view of cloud computing, the security, operations, and services of cloud-based AWS, Microsoft 365, and Google Cloud Infrastructure. Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS900 training also covers the topic of how to integrate Software as a Service (SaaS) applications in productivity, compliance, and security solutions, as well. In this training, the candidates can explore the core services of Microsoft 365 and learn about the security components and compliance features of Microsoft 365.
- It is recommended that the candidates of this training course have a basic understanding of the cost-effectiveness regarding the licensing, billing, and similar other expenses for the organization.
- Candidates of Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS900 training course can catch the subject matter more easily if they have prior knowledge and basic understanding regarding cloud computing and/or cloud-based architecture.
- Both the entry-level and mid-level IT professionals may consider this training course to accelerate the career path, as well.
What will you gain after this course
- You will have a clear understanding of the cloud infrastructure, provided by Microsoft.
- This course will help you to demonstrate the core services and concepts of Microsoft 365.
- With the help of this course, you will learn and know more about the security, privacy and compliance issue of Microsoft 365.