Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit 2.x (previously CNTK) is an open-source, commercial-grade toolkit that trains deep learning algorithms to learn like the human brain. According to Microsoft, CNTK can be 5-10x faster than TensorFlow on recurrent networks, and 2 to 3 times faster than TensorFlow for image-related tasks.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit to create, train and evaluate deep learning algorithms for use in commercial-grade AI applications involving multiple types of data such as data, speech, text, and images.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Access CNTK as a library from within a Python, C#, or C++ program
- Use CNTK as a standalone machine learning tool through its own model description language (BrainScript)
- Use the CNTK model evaluation functionality from a Java program
- Combine feed-forward DNNs, convolutional nets (CNNs), and recurrent networks (RNNs/LSTMs)
- Scale computation capacity on CPUs, GPUs and multiple machines
- Access massive datasets using existing programming languages and algorithms
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- If you wish to customize any part of this training, including the programming language of choice, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of deep learning concepts
- Experience programming in Python, C#, C++, or Java
- Applied mathematics up to linear algebra