Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator SC-300 Course Overview
Enroll for a 4-day Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator SC 300 training course from this course Solutions accredited by Microsoft. In this course, you will learn about how to designs, implements, and operates an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and They manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications.
The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. This role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn to troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting for the identity and access environment.
- Cloud Administrator.
- IT Security professional.
- Microsoft Security Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Server Administrators
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Implement an identity management solution.
- Implement an authentication and access management solution.
- Implement access management for apps.
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy.
Module 1: Implement an identity management solution
- Implement initial configuration of Azure Active Directory
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identity
Module 4: Plan and implement an Identity Governance Strategy
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure Active Directory