MicroStrategy is a business intelligence (BI) and visualization tool for analyzing big data. MicroStrategy is used by companies such as Netflix, eBay, and Adobe.
In this instructor-led, live training (online or onsite), participants will learn how to use MicroStrategy to access various data sources, then generate reports and dashboards for analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MicroStrategy.
- Use MicroStrategy to perform predictive analytics on large data sets.
- Access and analyze data from data warehouses, Excel files, and Apache Hadoop.
- Create elaborate reports and dashboards.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- A general understanding of Business Intelligence concepts
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Data Analysts
- ETL Developers
- Big Data Professionals
Installing and Configuring MicroStrategy
Overview of MiroStrategy Features and Design
Understanding MicroStrategy Hierarchy and Grouping
Connecting to a Data Source
Designing Schema Objects
Creating Application Objects
Overview of the Report and Query Execution Workflow
Creating a Report
Manipulating Report Data
Creating a Dashboard
Summary and Next Steps