This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at administrators wishing to solve complex deployment and management problems using MongoDB Ops Manager.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MongoDB Ops Manager
- Set up and manage different types of environments
- Understand and implement MongoDB Enterprise Server specific solutions to solve complex enterprise challenges
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on MongoDB Enterprise Server, which includes Ops Manager. Please consult with us to arrange license requirements.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Programming experience is helpful but not required.
- Database administrators
- Systems administrators
- Operations and devops professionals
- Why a management application for MongoDB?
Overview of MongoDB Enterprise Server Features and Architecture
Setting up MongoDB Ops Manager
Server and Infrastructure Provisioning
Managing the Network
Diagnosing the System
Deploying to Production
Monitoring and Performance Alerts
Backup and Recovery
Patching the System
Summary and Conclusion