Nagios XI is enterprise server and network monitoring software.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and operate Nagios XI as they step through process of managing Linux and Windows servers in a series of hands-on live-lab exercises.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Nagios XI
- Monitor Windows and Linux machines
- Monitor network devices
- Perform administrating tasks, including backing up, restoring, and scheduling downtime of Nagios XI
- System administrators
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An general understanding of networking
- Experience with the command line (for Linux installations)
Installing and Configuring Nagios XI
Overview of Nagios XI Features and Architecture
Overview of Configuration Management in Nagios
Monitoring Linux Machines
Monitoring Windows Machines
Monitoring Network Devices
Performance Charts, Graphs and Dashboard
Alerts, Notifications and Escalations
Backing up and Restoring Nagios XI
Summary and Conclusion