This is another Windows Server 2016 based training course where you will first learn about planning and implementing an IPv4 Network. Then, this course will help you to implement DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol). After IPv4, you will be able to implement IPv6 implementation. At this point, you will be able to configure and evaluate IPv6 transition technologies including the implementation of DNS. Here, the subject matter of the course will let you learn about planning and implementing name resolution by using DNS. you will also be able to integrate DNS with Active Directory and configure advanced DNS settings. The next module of this training will help you to implement and manage IPAM. Later, you will know how to remote access in Windows Server 2016 and implement direct access. The rest of the modules of this training course will help you to implement VPNs, networking for branch offices, configuring advanced networking features, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN).
- You are expected to have previous working experience on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
- You are required to have experience in working with windows server infrastructure enterprise environments.
- You must have a clear understanding of the OSI (Open System Interconnection) model.
- You are required to have a clear understanding of the core networking infrastructure components and technologies like routers, switches, cabling, etc.
- You have to be familiar with networking topologies and architectures like Local Area Network (LANs), Wide Area Network (WANs), and wireless networking.
- You have the knowledge and experience of Hyper-V and virtualization.
- It is recommended that you have hands-on working experience with Windows Client Operating Systems like Windows 8.1 and/or Windows 10.
What will you gain after this course
- This course will help you to stay many steps ahead of others who are working with Windows Server 2016.
- Usually, it is not so frequent to find a Windows Server 2016 and Network Administrator, at the same place.
- This course is designed in a way that will provide you required knowledge on Windows Server 2016 and the Networking issues related to it.