This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to reduce the cost and complexity of managing state in large data-driven web applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Reduce the complexity of very large projects where managing state is difficult to maintain.
- Minimize an application’s state processes.
- Reduce the time needed to develop complex data-oriented web applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about NgRx, please visit: https://ngrx.io/
- When managing state becomes overwhelming and impossible
Setup and Installation
Overview of NgRx
Creating an NgRx Application
Learning How to Use Ngrx/Store
- Overview of NgRx/Store
- Model, Action, Reducer, and Application State
- Redux pattern
- Reading, Writing and Removing data in NgRx Store
Enhancing Your Scripts with Ngrx/Effects
- Overview of NgRx/Effects
- Generating an Effect file
- Creating an Effect
- Actions Observable
Verifying Differences of Performance by Router-store and Store-devtools
- Dispatching Router-store Actions
- Navigation Extras
- Instrumentation on Store-devtools
Creating Object Type Definitions by Ngrx/Entity
- Overview of NgRx/Entity
- Entity State definition
- Entity Adapter
- Entity Selectors
- Custom IDs and State properties
Facilitating Your Programming with Ngrx/Schematics
- Overview of NgRx/Schematics
- Scaffolding NgRxapplication with Schematics
Reworking an Existing Application
Debugging the Application
Testing the Application
Deploying the Application
Summary and Conclusion