OKD is an application development platform for deploying containerized applications using Kubernetes. OKD is the upstream code base upon which Red Hat OpenShift Online and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform are built.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to install, configure, and manage OKD on-premise or in the cloud.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot an OKD cluster.
- Secure OKD.
- Deploy containerized applications on OKD.
- Monitor the performance of an application running in OKD.
- Manage data storage.
- Quickly deploy applications on-premise or on a public cloud such as AWS.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This course is based on OKD (Origin Kubernetes Distribution).
- To customize the course or request training on a different version of OpenShift (e.g., OpenShift Container Platform 3 or OpenShift Container Platform 4), please contact us to arrange.
- A general understanding of containers and orchestration
- System administration or devops experience
- System administrators
Installing an OKD Cluster
Configuring and Managing Masters and Nodes
Working with Container Registries
Managing Users and Groups
Networking Using Cluster Network Operator
Managing Storage on OKD
Working with Operators
Monitoring an OKD Cluster
Managing an OKD Control Plane
Scaling an Application on OKD
Summary and Conclusion