Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration Workshop Course Overview
Enroll for the 4-day Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration Workshop from this course Solutions accredited by Oracle. This course introduces the main architectural concepts of Oracle Data Guard. The delegate will learn how to use Oracle Data Guard to protect an Oracle Database against planned and unplanned downtime.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures you will also learn how to create and manage physical, logical and snapshot standby databases and how to use standby databases for reporting, querying and testing purposes.
The course is designed for database administrators and technical support staff who are required to plan and implement Oracle Data Guard configurations.
- Oracle Net Services in a Data Guard Environment
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Managing Physical Standby Files After Structural Changes on the Primary Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard: Supported Workloads in Read-Only Standby
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard: Far Sync and Real-Time Cascading
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Monitoring a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Optimizing and Tuning a Data Guard Configuration
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Enhanced Client Connectivity in a Data Guard Environment
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration