Oracle PaaS is a combination of Oracle services and open-source technologies delivered as a service to seamlessly build, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud. It provides ready-to-use infrastructure, framework, and programming components that enable developers to extend or customize applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at IT administrators and developers who wish to set up, deploy and manage cloud applications using the services and technologies provided by Oracle PaaS.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build, deploy, and manage cloud applications using Oracle PaaS.
- Configure and use data management tools for easy storage and backup.
- Visualize and evaluate application performance and logs.
- Generate business analytics reports.
- Understand and implement security standards.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Oracle applications
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing
- IT administrators
Overview of Oracle PaaS Features and Architecture
Understanding Oracle PaaS Services and Technology Stack
Building, Deploying, and Migrating Cloud Applications
Managing Data With Oracle PaaS
Monitoring Application Performance, Logs, and Orchestration
Implementing Security Compliance Standards
Using Business Analytics Tools
Optimizing Content and Processes
Summary and Conclusion