Power Apps Advanced training course is designed for high-level application developers, who are developing applications using Microsoft Power Apps. Power Apps is a dynamic development platform, which comes with four major components that are mentioned below:
Canvas apps are used for web apps and mobile/tablet apps. This course will show you how to design, develop, and deploy highly interactive Canvas apps on top of a blank canvas, which is connected with more than 200 data sources. You will also learn about how to integrate SharePoint List and Power BI Dashboard while creating Canvas Apps.
Model-driven Apps are being developed with the help of data models. Here, the candidates of this course will learn about how to develop interactive and responsive UI, while developing a Model-driven application.
Portals in Power apps are usually used to develop an interface through which anyone outside of your company can communicate through a website with a wide range of identities.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- At least one year or more experience in developing applications on the Power Apps platform is ideal.
What will you gain after this course
- This course will help the candidates learn and earn both the knowledge and required skills to develop state of the art applications using the power Apps platform.
- With the help of this course, the application developers can enhance their skills and develop business apps using the core modules and components of the Power Apps platform.
- This course will also validate that the candidates have the maximum know-how on the Power Apps platform and also be able to develop flawless applications, as per the requirement of the business