Microsoft Power BI is a free Software as a Service (SaaS) suite for analyzing data and sharing insights. Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view of the most important metrics in one place, updated in real time, and available on all of their devices.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business managers, business analysts, data analysts, report developers, and team leads who wish to design a perfect Power BI dashboard.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design beautiful and efficient dashboards following the critical rules.
- Choose the right charts based on the kind of data for display.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of business analytics concepts.
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Report Developers
- Team Leads
Overview of the Power BI Dashboard
Examples and Comparisons between Well-Designed Dashboards and Poorly-Organized Dashboards
Understanding Basic and Key Features of Power BI
Essential Rules to Design A Beautiful Dashboard
Choosing the Right Visuals for Your Data
Summary and Conclusion