PRINCE2 Foundation is a qualification exam, which validates the ability of an individual to analyze and process the seven principles of any project management tasks including the justification of business continuity, learn project management related tasks from working experience, describe and define the roles and responsibilities of the team members, break down the tasks into smaller segments, manage the exceptions while working on a project, stay focused on the final deliverable and work with the customized environment.
Our course is designed to let you know and learn about seven themes including business case, roles and responsibilities of the individuals within the organization, ensuring the quality of the product and/or service, working on the plans of any project management related task, assess the risk, adapt any changes in the workflow (if required), ensure the progress of the work and so on.
- No specific prerequisites.
- Ideal if you have passed at least one or more of the following exams:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
What will you gain after this course
- Globally recognized certification
- Best practice framework
- Representation of the Stakeholders
- Easy to learn the subject matter and earn the certificate
- You can widen up the job opportunity with this certificate