Project Bletchley, spearheaded by Microsoft, is a project that aims to provide Blockchain-as-a-Service in order to make it easier for businesses to implement blockchain technology without sacrificing high-level enterprise stability and security.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the core components and fundamentals of Project Bletchley.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Project Bletchley and enterprise smart contracts
- Learn how to implement a new enterprise type contract through Project Bletchley
- IT Personnel
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
Introduction to Project Bletchley and Enterprise Smart Contracts
Components and Structure of Enterpise Smart Contracts
The Enterprise Smart Contracts Framework and Implementation
The Role of Azure Marketplace in Project Bletchley
The Role of Blockchain Middleware in Project Bletchley
Understanding Cryptlets and How they Accelerate Smart Contracts in Project Bletchley
Summary and Conclusion