The Python programming language is becoming more and more popular among Matlab users due to its power and versatility as a data analysis tool as well as a general purpose language.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at Matlab users who wish to explore and or transition to Python for data analytics and visualization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Python development environment.
- Understand the differences and similarities between Matlab and Python syntax.
- Use Python to obtain insights from various datasets.
- Convert existing Matlab applications to Python.
- Integrate Matlab and Python applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Matlab programming.
- Data scientists
- Free and General Purpose vs Not Free or General Purpose
Setting up a Python Development Environment for Data Science
The Power of Matlab for Numerical Problem Solving
Python Libraries and Packages for Numerical Problem Solving and Data Analysis
Hands-on Practice with Python Syntax
Importing Data into Python
Converting an Existing Matlab Application to Python
Common Pitfalls when Transitioning to Python
Calling Matlab from within Python and Vice Versa
Python Wrappers for Providing a Matlab-like Interface
Summary and Conclusion