Plotly is an open source visualization library for data visualization and analytics. Plotly provides many products including Dash, a Python and R framework for building analytic applications.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to build analytic applications using Python with Plotly and Dash.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a real-time interactive dashboard for streaming live updating data.
- Build interactive dashboards using Python for data science solutions.
- Secure interactive dashboards with advanced authentication methods.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Python experience
- Data Analysts
Data Science in Depth
- What is Plotly? What is Dash?
- Pandas overview
- Numpy overview
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Plotly
- Installing and configuring Dash
Dash Core Components
- Using drowdown and slider components
- Uploading CSV, XLS, and images
- Working with Dash layouts
- Converting Plotly plots to dashboards
- Using callbacks
- Working with inputs and outputs
- Pulling API data
- Building a binance dashboard
- Connecting Dash components
- Using alpha vantage
- Cleaning data
- Controlling callbacks
- Updating graphs
- Working with layout updating
- Working with app authorization
- Deploying with Heroku
Summary and Conclusion