QlikView is a platform that provides organizations self-service business intelligence. QlikView’s clean, straightforward, and simple interfaces allow users to easily analyze data and use data discoveries to support decision making.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to start developing with QlikView.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure QlikView
- Transform data from various sources through QlikView scripting
- Build data models with QlikView
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience in any programming language
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic knowledge about QlikView
- Developers, administrators
- Advanced data analysis
- Comparative analysis using alternative states
- Custom visualizations
- Advanced functions and calculations
- Pareto (ABC), basket and Monte Carlo analysis.
- Segmentation and classification of sales data
- Advanced transformations in the script
- Incremental loads and QVD layers
- Optimization of the data loading process,
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Advanced technical concepts and solutions in real scenarios