Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management Course Overview
The Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management training and certification course will give you a detailed overview on a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automation, and perform policy-based management.
Who should do Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management training?
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Operators
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
Module 1: Introduce Red Hat CloudForms
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
Module 2: Implement CloudForms
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
Module 3: Connect to CloudForms providers
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
Module 5: Provision virtual machines
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
Module 6: Manage resource policies
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
Module 7: Generate CloudForms reports
- Display information on VMs and their resource use
Module 8: Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
Module 9: Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization
Module 10: Configure CloudForms alerts
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Module 11: Automate tasks in CloudForms
- Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
Module 13: CloudForms automation with Ansible
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Ha