Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management Course Overview
The Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management training and certification course will give you a detailed overview on a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automation, and perform policy-based management.
Who should do Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management training?
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Operators
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
- Display information on VMs and their resource use
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Ha