Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) Course Overview
The Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) training course gives you a detailed overview of Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Who should do Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) training?
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.