LoopBack is a Node.js middleware for building APIs and connecting them to backend data sources. Using LoopBack, users can create end-to-end REST APIs with little to no code.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at web developers who wish to use LoopBack for REST API development.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build dynamic REST APIs with LoopBack.
- Access data from data sources and other REST APIs.
- Load and run a REST web service on-premises.
- Configure security features in LoopBack.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Web Developers
The Fundamentals of APIs and Their Functionality
- Scalar types
- Web architecture patterns
- Get option
- Pull option
- Post option
- Delete option
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring LoopBack
Models and Data Sources
- Creating and testing a model
- Connecting to data sources
- Authenticating endpoints
- Creating a public route
- Using ACL
- Adding login
- Locking down REST web services
Summary and Conclusion