This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers wishing to run containerized applications using the CRI-O container runtime.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the CRI-O container runtime.
- Pull images from a variety of OCI-compliant registries.
- Run, test and manage containerized applications using CRI-O.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about CRI-O, please visit: http://cri-o.io/.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- System administrators
- DevOps engineers
- CRI vs CRI-O vs OCID
Overview of CRI-O Features and Architecture
- Kubelet Container Runtime Interface (CRI)
- OCI compatible runtime
- Networking (CNI)
- Container monitoring (conmon)
The Container Process Lifecycle
Setting up CRI-O
- Runtime dependencies
- CNI networking
- Running with Kubernetes
Lauching an Application in a Pod
- Creating a pod
Downloading Container Images
- Trust and image verification
Testing the Container
- Connecting, stopping and deleting a pod
Managing Container Images
- Image layers, overlay filesystems
- Monitoring and logging
- Resource isolation
Running other OCI-Compliant Runtimes
Summary and Conclusion