Snorkel is a system for rapidly creating, modeling, and managing training data. It focuses on accelerating the development of structured or “dark” data extraction applications for domains in which large labeled training sets are not available or easy to obtain.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn techniques for extracting value from unstructured data such as text, tables, figures, and images through modeling of training data with Snorkel.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Programmatically create training sets to enable the labeling of massive training sets
- Train high-quality end models by first modeling noisy training sets
- Use Snorkel to implement weak supervision techniques and apply data programming to weakly-supervised machine learning systems
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- An understanding of machine learning