This course is designed to provide software quality assurance and testing professionals with the background and tools necessary to organize manual and automated testing efforts for mobile applications. Part of the responsibilities of software developers is the maintenance of the product or service over the lifetime of development. As developers write test scripts and analyze test data, it helps them develop a plan for release and documentation. Test cases give up valuable information about how customers interact with the product and whether the product or service actually performs. Software developers perform a variety of testing types depending on the situation. Performance testing and system testing are two basics that reveal valuable information about the way the product or service works.
Introduction to Software Testing
In this module, you will be introduced to the fundamental concepts of software testing.
- Introduction to software testing
- Understand different testing types– unit, integration, system, interface, and acceptance
- Define functional and non-functional testing
- Overview of Software Development Life Cycle
- UI vs API testing
- Manual vs Automation testing
- Overview of writing test cases for UI and API
Test Design Techniques and Test Execution
In this module, you will learn about different test design techniques used to test software, test execution, and analysis of the test outcome.
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
- Categories of test design tech
- STLC and test design scenarios
- Test case writing process
- Test data generation, positive, and negative test cases
- Test sheet generation
- Test case management
- Test execution manually on UI, API
Introduction to Performance Testing and CI/CD in DevOps
In this module, you will get hands-on experience with different stages of testing, and how testing works in a DevOps environment.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Continuous Development using Git
- The concepts, and vocabulary of DevOps CI/CD
- The purpose and benefits of CI/CD in DevOps
- Tools involved in creating CI/CD pipeline (Git, Azure DevOps)
- Building jobs using Jenkins, test management, and results analysis
Bug Reporting and Test Environment Set-Up
In this module, you will learn about various techniques and approaches followed to create a bug report and learn how to stimulate the test environment.
- Bug reporting using Jira
- Bundling of bugs
- Overview of different test environments
- Why test environments are important
For Training Requirement Contact-