Tensor2Tensor (T2T) is a modular, extensible library for training AI models in different tasks, using different types of training data, for example: image recognition, translation, parsing, image captioning, and speech recognition. It is maintained by the Google Brain team.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to prepare a deep-learning model to resolve multiple tasks.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install tensor2tensor, select a data set, and train and evaluate an AI model
- Customize a development environment using the tools and components included in Tensor2Tensor
- Create and use a single model to concurrently learn a number of tasks from multiple domains
- Use the model to learn from tasks with a large amount of training data and apply that knowledge to tasks where data is limited
- Obtain satisfactory processing results using a single GPU
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning machine learning models