Vertex AI is a Google Cloud environment for completing machine learning tasks from experimentation, to deployment, to managing and monitoring models. It is a scalable infrastructure that provides user management capabilities and security controls over machine learning projects.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at software engineers or anyone who wish to learn how to use Vertex AI to perform and complete machine learning activities.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Vertex AI works and use it as a machine learning platform.
- Learn about machine learning and NLP concepts.
- Know how to train and deploy machine learning models using Vertex AI.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Software engineers
- Machine learning enthusiasts
Overview of Vertex AI
Understanding AI Concepts
Setting up the Vertex AI Environment
Regression and Classification Concepts in Vertex AI
NLP Concepts in Vertex AI
Setting up a Containerize Training Code
Running a Training Job on Vertex AI
Deploying a Model Endpoint
Summary and Next Steps