Microsoft Visio is a dynamic application of Microsoft Office mainly, which is used mainly for drawing flowcharts, diagrams, and vector graphics. Visio Essentials is a training course, where the candidates will learn about the basic feature of Microsoft Visio and the key uses of the tools of this application to design and draw diagrams, flowcharts, network diagrams, floor planning, Organizational charts, and vector graphics.
You will learn how to design and develop professional-looking diagrams that will help the decision-maker to make a better business decision based on the prediction made from the diagram. Microsoft Visio course will help the candidates to explore the potential of Microsoft Visio diagramming tool develops the innovative design to visualize data, connected with the business process that also integrates the power of Microsoft 365 to Visio.
Officially, there is no prerequisite for this Visio Essential course. Hence, it is recommended for the candidates to have at least one year or more experience of working with CADD (Computer-Aided Design and Drafting) software. A basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Office 365 suite would be considered as an added advantage for the candidates.
What will you gain after this course
- Microsoft Visio is a dynamic application of Microsoft Office and Office 365 suite.
- You will learn about how to get the most out of the Visio Web application and Visio Desktop Application where the candidates can extend their Microsoft Visio experience to the web browser.
- You can access additional templates to accomplish the work and allow Microsoft 365 subscriptions to print, share, and view diagrams, as well.
- Microsoft Visio for the web application updates automatically you don’t need to install an updated version on their own.
- You can automatically generate organizational charts and designs from the data source including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Exchange, and Azure Active Directory.