TIBCO Spotfire Analyst is a web and Windows based client application for analyzing data and creating analytic dashboards.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business analysts who wish to learn advanced Spotfire Analyst techniques for analyzing data.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Share visualizations among different team members.
- Secure access to software based on roles and access controls.
- Create visualizations such as map charts.
- Integrate statistical computing languages such as R with Spotfire.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Previous experience with Spotfire.
- Business analysts
Overview of Spotfire Server and Spotfire Analyst
Navigating the Web Client
Collaborating with Spotfire
Creating Information Links to Access Data
Performing Advanced Visualizations
Beyond the GUI – Advanced Analysis through Expressions
Creating Property Controls
Integrating Statistical Engines
Data Relationships and Predictive Modeling
Multivariate Data Analysis
Summary and Conclusion