TIBCO Statistica is an advanced analytics system that provides data analysis, data management, data visualization, data mining, statistics, and machine learning solutions for businesses.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers, researchers, and data analysts who wish to use TIBCO Statistica features to create analytic workflows and models.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and navigate the TIBCO Statistica program to build and manage data analysis projects.
- Understand statistics basics to analyze data and generate useful insights for the business.
- Explore advanced topics involving big data, machine learning, and experimental design (DOE) using TIBCO Statistica.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Basic understanding of data analysis and statistics
- Data analysts
Overview of TIBCO Statistica Features
- Interactive UI and workflow UI
- Analytic facilities and unique features
- Statistica Help
Getting Started with TIBCO Statistica
- MS Office integration
- Selecting a data file
Exploring Data Analysis Capabilities
- Commonly used statistical tests
- Elementary concepts (variables, measurement scales, relations, etc.)
- Statistical Advisor feature
Exploring Statistics Basics
- Correlations and ANOVA
- Variable bundles
- By-group analyses
- Summary results panels
Managing Data Using TIBCO Statistica
- Spreadsheet formulas
- Workspace nodes
- Managing output
- Printing, importing, and exporting
Managing Statistica Settings and Projects
- Project actions
- Customizing settings (toolbar, menus, commands)
Working with Spreadsheets, Reports, and Macros
- Using spreadsheets and workbooks
- Creating graphs and reports
- Working with macros
Exploring Advanced Analytics Topics
- Statistica Data Miner (SDM)
- Machine learning
- Engineering applications
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
Summary and Conclusion