Alteryx is a self-service data analytical platform. Using Alteryx, users can prepare and analyze data, then deploy at scale all while gaining analytical insights.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to use Alteryx for data analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare data in Alteryx to later visualize in Power BI or Excel.
- Create and Perform ETL operations with little to no code.
- Embed custom R code inside Alteryx.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- A basic understanding of computers
- Data Scientists
- What is Alteryx?
- Alteryx features
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Alteryx
- Connecting to data sources
- Writing to a data source
- Working with the browse tool
- Cleansing, filtering, and sorting data
- Working with fields and columns
- Merging data sets
- Finding and replacing data
- Matching data
Transform and Parse Tools
- Calculating totals and averages
- Transposing data
- Using regular expressions
- Connecting in-database tools
- Streaming data
Reporting and Documentation Tools
- Creating tables and charts
- Managing tools
Macros and R Programming
- Creating macros
- Forecasting with predictive models
- Embedding R code
Summary and Conclusion