Alteryx is a self-service data analytical platform. Alteryx provides users the ability to prepare and analyze data, then deploy at scale all while gaining analytical insights.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to use Alteryx to prepare data for visualization and analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Preapre data with Alteryx to visualize later.
- Perform ETL operations with zero code.
- Leverage Alteryx to improve business intelligence and business analytics.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of data analysis
- Data Scientists
- What is Alteryx
- Alteryx features
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Alteryx
- Navigating the interface
Alteryx Quick Start
- Importing data
- Creating and executing a workflow
- Working with documentation tools and cumulative tools
- Preparing and cleansing data
- Creating custom formulas, algorithms, and calculations
- Performing data transformations
- Integrating a BI platform (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Creating data visualizations
- Automating reporting
Summary and Conclusion