Ansible for Network Automation Course Overview
The Ansible for Network Automation DO457 training course will give you a detailed overview on how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate the configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Who should do Ansible for Network Automation training?
- Network administrators
- Network Automation engineers
- Infrastructure automation engineers
- Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories.
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
- Control tasks with loops and conditions
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories.
- Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices.
- Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges.