Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285) Course Overview
The Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285) training course will give you a detailed overview of the tools and help you gain the core administration skills through the installation, configuration, and management of an OpenShift cluster.
Who should do Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285) training?
- System administrators
- System architects
- Learn the components of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and how they interact.
- Verify a cluster is installed and healthy
- Configure authentication with an identity provider.
- Define and apply role-based access controls and protect sensitive information with secrets
- Identify the components of OpenShift software-defined networking and configure some of the components.
- Control which nodes a pod runs on.
- Control the size of an OpenShift cluster.
- Describe how to perform a cluster update
- Manage the OpenShift cluster using the web console.
- Verify, manage, and troubleshoot an OpenShift cluster for enterprise use.