Apache Apex is a YARN-native platform that unifies stream and batch processing. It processes big data-in-motion in a way that is scalable, performant, fault-tolerant, stateful, secure, distributed, and easily operable.
This instructor-led, live training introduces Apache Apex’s unified stream processing architecture, and walks participants through the creation of a distributed application using Apex on Hadoop.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand data processing pipeline concepts such as connectors for sources and sinks, common data transformations, etc.
- Build, scale and optimize an Apex application
- Process real-time data streams reliably and with minimum latency
- Use Apex Core and the Apex Malhar library to enable rapid application development
- Use the Apex API to write and re-use existing Java code
- Integrate Apex into other applications as a processing engine
- Tune, test and scale Apex applications
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of big data concepts
- An understanding of Java
- Experience with Hadoop
- Enterprise architects