Apache Flink is an open-source framework for scalable stream and batch data processing.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the principles and approaches behind distributed stream and batch data processing, and walks participants through the creation of a real-time, data streaming application in Apache Flink.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up an environment for developing data analysis applications.
- Understand how Apache Flink’s graph-processing library (Gelly) works.
- Package, execute, and monitor Flink-based, fault-tolerant, data streaming applications.
- Manage diverse workloads.
- Perform advanced analytics.
- Set up a multi-node Flink cluster.
- Measure and optimize performance.
- Integrate Flink with different Big Data systems.
- Compare Flink capabilities with those of other big data processing frameworks.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Java or Scala.
- Data engineers
- Analytics professionals
- Technical managers
Installing and Configuring Apache Flink
Overview of Flink Architecture
Developing Data Streaming Applications in Flink
Managing Diverse Workloads
Performing Advanced Analytics
Setting up a Multi-Node Flink Cluster
Mastering Flink DataStream API
Understanding Flink Libraries
Integrating Flink with Other Big Data Tools
Testing and Troubleshooting
Summary and Conclusion