H2O is an open source predictive analytics platform. It supports R, Python, Scala, Java and REST.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at technical persons who wish to build machine learning models using algorithms such as GLM, Deep Learning and Random Forests.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure H2O.
- Create machine learning models using different popular algorithms.
- Evaluate models based on the type of data and business requirements.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about H2O, please visit: https://www.h2o.ai/
- Programming experience in Python, R, Scala, or Java.
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
Setting up H2O
Overview of H2O Features and Architecture
Navigating the H2O WebUI
Preparing the Dataset
Working with Decision Tree Models
Creating a Linear Model
Real-time Data Scoring in H2O
Creating a Random Forest Model
Analyzing Hadoop Data
Creating a Deep Learning Model
Creating an Unsupervised Learning Model
Using H2O AutoML to Automate the Model Evaluation Process
Summary and Conclusion