DataRobot is a machine learning platform that streamlines the building and deployment of predictive models. DataRobot accelerates predictive analytics, helping businesses make smarter decisions.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists and data analysts who wish to automate, evaluate, and manage predictive models using DataRobot’s machine learning capabilities.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Load datasets in DataRobot to analyze, assess, and quality check data.
- Build and train models to identify important variables and meet prediction targets.
- Interpret models to create valuable insights that are useful in making business decisions.
- Monitor and manage models to maintain an optimized prediction performance.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with data analytics
- Familiarity with machine learning
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
Overview of DataRobot Features and Architecture
Setting up a DataRobot Account
Preparing and Loading Data
Modeling with DataRobot
Beginning the Modeling Process
Streamlining Model Development With DataRobot
Evaluating Results of Automated Modeling
Interpreting Models and Text Features
Generating Model Documentation
Making Predictions from Datasets
Deploying Models Built in DataRobot
Monitoring and Managing Deployed Models
Integrating DataRobot in Production
Managing DataRobot Projects
Summary and Conclusion