Exam Readiness AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Course Overview
Enroll for the 1-day Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification training course from this course Solutions accredited by AWS. This exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. This course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures you will learn prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to DevOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is intended for:
- DevOps engineers
- Solutions architects
- Systems administrators
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Apply concepts required to automate a CI/CD pipeline
- Determine source control strategies and how to implement them
- Apply concepts required to automate and integrate testing
- Apply concepts required to build and manage artifacts securely
- Determine deployment/delivery strategies (e.g., A/B, Blue/green, Canary, Red/black) and how to implement them using AWS Services
- Determine deployment services based on deployment needs
- Determine application and infrastructure deployment models based on business needs
- Apply security concepts in the automation of resource provisioning
- Determine how to implement lifecycle hooks on a deployment
- Apply concepts required to manage systems using AWS configuration management tools and services
- Determine how to set up the aggregation, storage, and analysis of logs and metrics
- Apply concepts required to automate monitoring and event management of an environment
- Apply concepts required to audit, log, and monitor operating systems, infrastructures, and applications
- Determine how to implement tagging and other metadata strategies
- Apply concepts required to enforce standards for logging, metrics, monitoring, testing, and security
- Determine how to optimize cost through automation
- Apply concepts required to implement governance strategies
- Troubleshoot issues and determine how to restore operations
- Determine how to automate event management and alerting
- Apply concepts required to implement automated healing
- Apply concepts required to set up event-driven automated actions
- Determine appropriate use of multi-AZ versus multi-region architectures
- Determine how to implement high availability, scalability, and fault tolerance
- Determine the right services based on business needs (e.g., RTO/RPO, cost)
- Determine how to design and automate disaster recovery strategies
- Evaluate a deployment for points of failure