Hyperledger Cello is a blockchain module toolkit for simplifying the creation, management and termination of blockchains.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up a Cello based on-demand, BaaS (“Blockchain-a-service”) deployment system.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build a Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform from the scratch.
- Provision customizable Blockchains such as Hyperledger Fabric.
- Maintain a pool of running blockchain networks on various infrastructures.
- Check the system status, adjust chain numbers, and scale resources through dashboards.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Set up and configuration
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
Overview of Cello architecture
- Orchestration engine, dashboard, Restful server, drivers, tools
Managing the lifecycle of blockchains
Provisionling a Hyperledger Fabric blockchain
Monitoring, logging and analytics
Deploying on other infrastructures
- Bare-metal, virtual machines, virtual clouds, etc.