Indy is a Hyperledger project for creating decentralized identity systems. It includes tools, libraries and reusable components for creating digital identities rooted in blockchains or other distributed ledgers.
In this instructor-led, live training (online or onsite), participants will learn how to create an Indy-based decentralized identity system.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage decentralized, self-sovereign identities using distributed ledgers.
- Enable interoperability of digital identities across domains, applications, and silos.
- Understand key concepts such as user-controlled exchange, revocation, Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs), off-ledger agents, data minimization, etc.
- Use Indy to enable identity owners to independently control their personal data and relationships.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain networks is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Identity Management and Self-Sovereignty
Security, Control, and Portability
Overview of Public, Permissioned Blockchains
Creating an Indy based Identity Management System
Testing and Deploying
Summary and Conclusion