Blockchain is a decentralized database that facilitates transactions across a peer-to-peer network. Blockchain automates, secures, and tracks purchase transactions.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at executives, directors, and managers who wish to use blockchain technology to manage their supply chain operations and needs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to implement blockchain solutions to track, operate, and streamline their supply chain processes.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with blockchain technology
Overview of Blockchain for Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain management fundamentals
- Existing blockchain solutions
Understanding Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain concepts
- Components (databases, protocols, ledgers)
- Cryptography concepts
Getting Started with Blockchain
- Deployment patterns
- Social dimensions
- Public and managed protocols
Learning About Smart Contracts
- Contract dimensions
- Legal and security considerations
- Ricardian contracts and smart contracts
Exploring Blockchain Potential in Production
- Blockchain in production and operations
Using Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- How blockchain is used in supply chain
- Blockchain oracles
- Benefits and limitations
Implementing Blockchain in a Supply Chain
- Blockchain types
- Blockchain as a service
- Best practices
The Future of Blockchain Technology
- Immutability, neutrality, and decentralization
- Research and development
Summary and Conclusion