Agile DevOps is a combination of products, processes, and people that ensure a continuous delivery to the end-user. The key purpose of Agile DevOps is to develop a process through which designing, developing, and deploying applications can occur more reliably, frequently, and in a scalable manner. Certified Agile DevOps Professional (CADOP) course delivers the basic concept of an Agile framework and the importance of integrating Agile framework with DevOps practices. You will learn about the key concepts and the methodology of Agile along with the DevOps culture and terminology. The content of this course will also let you know and learn about Agile service management (including design and improvement) and the role of the Agile process owner. Certified Agile DevOps Professional (CADOP) course will also deliver the required training on process backlog, which includes prioritizing and managing the processes.
- You should complete the DevOps Foundation certification to join this course.
- A basic understanding of Agile DevOps environments is ideal but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- Participants of this course will gain a strong understanding of the methodology and principles of DevOps.
- They will learn about the role of QA (Quality Assurance) in DevOps. Candidates also learn about the agile approach along with the basics of project management methodologies.
- Candidates of this course will also get benefited by learning boh the DevOps Lifecycle and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- They will also discover how DevOps and Agile integrate in order to develop a better business process.