This CCSA (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) certification validates your capability to deploy, configure, monitor, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system. Here, you will be introduced to the R80 management and Security gateway in a distributed environment. Then, you will be able to configure objects, settings, and rules to define a security policy. Here, you will also learn how to work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles. Later, in this course, you will learn how to configure a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and work with Check Point clustering. After that, you will be able to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator Course will help you to defend against network threats, evaluate existing security policies, and optimize the rule base. You can manage user access to corporate LANs. At the same time, you can also monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks. You will also be able to troubleshoot network connections and implement Check Point backup techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows, Unix, Internet, and Network Technology is Ideal but not required.
- It is recommended to have at least 6 to 12 months of experience with Check Point products.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be recognized as a certified Check Point security manager.
- This course will help you to expand your job opportunities, as well.