Confluent KSQL is a stream processing framework built on top of Apache Kafka. It enables real-time data processing using SQL operations.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to implement Apache Kafka stream processing without writing code.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Confluent KSQL.
- Set up a stream processing pipeline using only SQL commands (no Java or Python coding).
- Carry out data filtering, transformations, aggregations, joins, windowing, and sessionization entirely in SQL.
- Design and deploy interactive, continuous queries for streaming ETL and real-time analytics.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with Apache Kafka.
- Java programming experience.
Setting up Confluent KSQL
Overview of KSQL Features and Architecture
How KSQL Interacts with Apache Kafka
Use Cases for KSQL
KSQL Command Line and Operations
Ingesting Data (CSV, JSON, etc.)
Creating a Stream
Creating a Table
Advanced KSQL Operations (Joins, Windowing, Aggregations, Geospatial, etc.)
Deploying KSQL to Production
Summary and Conclusion