Dashbuilder is an open-source web application for visually creating business dashboards and reports.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn set up, configure, integrate and deploy Dashbuilder.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Extract data from heterogeneous sources such as JDBC databases and text files
- Use connectors to connect to third-party systems and platforms such as jBPM
- Configure roles, permissions and access controls for users
- Deploy Dashbuilder to a live production environment
- IT and system architects
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- An understanding of system integration
- And understanding of system administration